Google intentionally makes it incredibly easy to get started on AdWords. In most cases, it’s as easy as selecting a handful of keywords, writing an ad, and of course, adding credit card information.
To give you an idea, nearly 80% of US search ad revenue is earned by Google! Given this number and the simplicity factor, establishing a good AdWords campaign is one of the smartest moves you can make in your marketing mix.
To get more out of your AdWords campaign you must first know that there is customer demand for your product or services. If on-line buyers are not searching for what you are selling in Google, then obviously, AdWords search advertising isn’t your best resource. So, before applying the tips below to an AdWords campaign, you need to confirm there is a reasonable search volume for what you intend to offer.
There is practically an unlimited amount of opportunities out there to start drawing more exposure and boosting revenue. Here are 15 tips to help yield impeccable PPC results.
- Create a list with all possible keywords that fit to your product, service or business field. The more the better. So, you will get also a lot of keywords which you must pay for only the minimal commandment of 5 cents.
- Benefit from misspelling in order to find keywords which your competitors did not think of. For example, if you have an emergency service, do not only bid for "emergency" but also for "imergency", "imergensy" or "immergency".
- The first position on Googles search result page achieves usually most clicks. However, this is also the most expensive position. Give it a try if the second to fourth display position gives you more visitors and more customers for less money.
- The position of the AdWords-ad is determined not only by the maximum click price that you are ready to spend. Google evaluates also the relevancy of the displayed ad in order to position the AdWords-ads. The more clicks your ad receives, the higher it gets listed.
- The headline in the AdWords-ad must catch the viewers’ attention. If you implement the keyword in the header line, you receive considerably more clicks onto your ad.
- In the ad-text mention one or two reasons, why the internet user should click on it. Which problem solves your product or service? Do you offer a product at a cheaper price or do you ship without the dispatch charges?
- Avoid price wars at which a competitor and you attempt to outdo the click price for a keyword continuously mutually. You only see to it that the click price fires into the sky. It is better to find search-terms which consist of several words and which are more precise.
- Google AdWords offers keyword-options which you should absolutely study. If properly set up you can make sure that your AdWords-ad appears only for example if the internet-user has exclusively entered your term and no further.
- Use "excluding keywords". Those ones are keywords for which your ad is supposed not to appear. In this way you do not have to pay for clicks, when somebody is searching for free stuff or only for a pamphlet.
- Construct for every keyword and for every one of your AdWords ads an own landing-page. There you can offer especially that which the internet-user searched for.
- An own landing-page beside has also the advantage that you can measure exactly how many customers a specific Keyword and a specific ad brought in. You can optimize your displays continuously in this way and increase the purchase rate.
- Update your AdWords-ads at specific events or holidays, for example to the New Year, Valentine, Easter or Christmas.
- If you mention the price for a product or a service in the AdWords ad, then you can exclude in front the free- and all-free-searcher from clicking your ad.
- Be conservatively in the selections of the countries and the languages' in which your AdWords ads are supposed to appear. If your product or your service turn only to customers speaking in a German manner, you should tune "Germany" and "Austria" as countries. With corresponding success, you can try out also further countries, for example Switzerland, and areas close to the border. This method can also be applied to any other language.
- The Google ads are also displayed on partner sites of Google, for example at Focus.de or T-Online.de. If your AdWords ad costs too much and/or goes for too little profit, then interrupt the option that lets announce your ad also on the partner sites of Google. Test wisely. Not all ads run well on the partner sites.
At Global Vision Technology, we build each of our campaigns to produce the best results possible. Each pay-per-click management campaign is built based on years of research and analysis to better understand web users and different audiences. We've built PPC campaigns for a number of industries in worldwide markets, giving our experts the knowledge to build attractive campaigns that convert. We report in real time to show our clients the value they’re receiving, and we’re constantly monitoring performance in both short- and long-term schedules.
Google AdWords is a phenomenal platform to help boost your online presence and get your messaging in front of the most interested eyes. Unfortunately, there is no universal template that tells each and every business exactly how to achieve the best results. Chances are, you will experience a good deal of trial. Your AdWords campaign can work in tandem with your earned search and local search marketing. Google AdWords has proven to be the most successful paid search platform by many businesses. At Global vision Technology, Our Google AdWords Optimization Tips will move you forward and help you reach your goals. Hire us to lower your costs and increase your conversions on Google Ads and Facebook.